I am one of the two owners of PRSI Software Inc., a company based in Regina, Canada.
- Our web site is Prevent-RSI.com
- 'Our Name is Our Mission'
- We're 100% committed to Preventing Repetitive Strain Injury.
- We know how to do that.
- Because we know how to do it, we find the increasing rates of this type of injury to be distressing.
A few points about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- CTS is often used as an umbrella term to describe anything causing hand pain, numbness or tingling.
- A very specific injury related to the median nerve.
- CTS surgery is being done at an epidemic rate, with a high recidivism (repeat) rate.
- Absolutely preventable by regularly stretching the connective tissue in the fingers, hands, wrists, arms and shoulders. It's that simple!
This blog will include information about RSI and injury prevention, tips about working more comfortably, links and stretch videos. I'll also keep you posted on the latest PRSI News and Research.
Well, first post done. I'm officially 'out there'! It's exciting. I hope to hear from you.